There is no age limitation to use the dance2sense.com
Dance2sense grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use dance2sense.com for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on Dance2sense. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
COMMERCIAL USE: You may not use the dance2sense for commercial purposes unless you are a Dance2sencse Plus or Dance2sencse PRO user, in which case you may use and access dance2sense.com for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to compliance with the Rules of Conduct or you are a small-scale independent production company, non-profit, or artist, in which case you may use the Dance2sense Service to showcase or promote your own creative works.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by dance2sense in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble dance2sense.com or any source code therein. Nor will you attempt to circumvent any of Dance2sense's technical measures or take any measures to interfere with or damage the Dance2sense. All rights not expressly granted by Dance2sense are reserved.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the Dance2sense, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by authorized or unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials.
If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Dance2sense and continues as long as you have an account with us.
ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time. Basic accounts may be deleted at any time by account owner. After that all content becomes disable.
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: Dance2sense may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if we determines that you have violated any parts of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Dance2sense reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register. Dance2sense may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:
• Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
• Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
• Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
• Exploits minors;
• Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
• Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
• Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or violates any law.
All videos you submit must also comply with the D2S Rules and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement.
Dance2sense reserves the right to modify the Dance2sense services. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Dance2sense services.
Dance2sense has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the Dance2sense Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Dance2Sense, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof.
Dance2sense provides the Dance2sense Service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You therefore use the Dance2sense at your own risk. Dance2sense expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law.
Without limiting the foregoing, Dance2sense makes no representations or warranties:
• That the Dance2sense Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
• Concerning any content submitted by any member;
• Concerning any third party's use of content that you submit;
• That any content you submit will be made available on the Dance2sense Service or will be stored by Dance2sense;
• Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored there;
• Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services;
• Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party;
• Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services;
• That the Dance2sense Service will meet your business or professional needs;
• That Dance2sense will continue to support any particular feature of the Dance2sense Service; or
• Concerning sites and resources outside of the Dance2sense Service, even if linked to from the Dance2sense Service.
As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In using the Dance2sense, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
• Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person or harass and stalk any other person;
• Distribute "spam";
• Collect information about others; or
• Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product, service or web-sites within the Dance2sense (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with Dance2sense).
Dance2sense has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Danse2sense Service.
These Rules and Conditions includes information how the website may be used, a disclaimer of liability, rules on user-contributed content and other things. It is an integral part of an Agreement.
• Upload only dance videos. D2S was created especially for dance lovers, this means all videos should de straightly connected with dancing.
• Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you're authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
• Be nice. Behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times.
• Be responsible. You are responsible for providing your own access to the Dance2sense services.
Dance2sense expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind that might arise under any law.
Dance2sense saves the right to decline publishing of any video which haven't passed moderation.
Moderation of the video is a process which reflects and provides quality of the project and is carried by D2S team.
Not every uploaded video will be forced to pass through moderation process. The automatic system makes a decision which video has to be moderated and which not. Time needed for the moderation depends on many factors. We make our best to fulfill it asap.
If moderation is needed:
• the title "video is under moderation" appears on the video;
• your video isn't available for other users until the moderation ends;
• after the end of the moderation process you receive the message by email;
• The email informs you that your uploaded video have been successfully published or it have not passed the moderation.
As between you and Dance2sense, you own the video content ("videos") that you submit to the Dance2sense Service. By submitting a video, you grant Dance2sense a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your video.
You further grant all users of the Dance2sense permission to view your videos for their personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to copy and make derivative works from the videos solely to the extent necessary to view the videos.
The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove your videos, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. Please note that removed videos may be cached in search engine indices after removal and that we have no control over such caching.
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: you have the right to submit the content to Dance2sense and grant the licenses set forth above; Dance2sense will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; the content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dance2sense and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: arise from your activities on Dance2sense; assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or assert that any content you submitted to dance2sense violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Dance2sense respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please contact us.
DISPUTES: Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Dance2sense Service must be resolved by negotiations. We always defend client's interests but we are free to act in our discretion.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without Dance2sense's prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
Dance2sense Referral Program is a special referral program based on using referral links on Dance2sense platform.
Referral link is a link that is given out to each user who has registered on Dance2sense.
Person who copy and share own referral link is called Referrer.
This link is unique for each account and appears in each Profile.
Press the bottom “copy link” in your Profile and the link will appear in buffer.
Send or publish this link to invite other people to take part in the Dance2sense Referral Program.
Referral is a person who has used Referrer’s link to register on Dance2sense.com.
Dance2sense Referral Program gives to Referrers 10 % from Net Revenue (or 1/3 of Dance2sense Fee) of each Referral's purchase or selling.
All Information about account's Referrals and revenues from Referral Program is in Profile's tabs.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Dance2sense electronically. Dance2sense may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on Dance2sense.com. For support-related inquiries, you may contact us.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Dance2sense and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.
END OF DOCUMENT.